Training Enrollment Conditions and Policies
Please read the following information carefully. Acceptance of your enrollment request is conditional based on your agreement with and acceptance of the following conditions:
Course Payment and Confirmation: Fees are payable at time of registration. Payment arrangements must be made prior to class start. All registrations are taken based on a first-registered, first-served basis and then based on pre-payment of registration fees. When a class reaches its maximum capacity, registrations that are pre-paid will be guaranteed a course seat. All students that are registered but have not made payment will be given an opportunity to provide payment. All registrations that are not paid in advance are subject to cancellation. All enrollments are confirmed by email following payment. If you have not received your confirmation within two business days after payment, please contact your regional Commvault Education Services Registrar at the phone number/email address found on ea.commvault.com/Education. Course fees do not include refreshments, meals, transportation, accommodations, or other services not specifically stated as included in the course you have enrolled in.
Course Cancellations: Under certain circumstances it may be necessary for Commvault to cancel or reschedule a course for which a reservation has been made. Commvault assumes no liability for cancellation of courses for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Any ancillary costs related to the student taking a class (including but not limited to: Airfare, any travel costs, hotel, per-diem, mileage, lost employee wages or salary) are the responsibility of the student and/or the employer. If a class is cancelled, Commvault's liability is limited to the amount of the registration fee ONLY. It is suggested that, prior to making any travel reservations, you contact your regional Commvault Education Services Registrar at the phone number/email address found on ea.commvault.com/Education to confirm a class has sufficient enrollment.
Guaranteed to Run Sessions: Any course sessions marketed as "Guaranteed to Run" will be delivered as scheduled regardless of class size, EXCEPT under circumstances beyond Commvault’s control; including but not limited to accidents, illness, injury, or any Acts of God that prevent normal business operations.
Student Conduct: Commvault reserves the right to dismiss any student from class for disruptive or inappropriate behavior. If a student is dismissed, Commvault's liability is limited to the amount of the registration fee ONLY.
Student Cancellations: Notification of a student cancellation or rescheduling must be made by contacting your regional Commvault Education Services Registrar via email. Administrative fees are imposed based on the following schedule:
- No refunds on class registrations will be provided.
- A student may reschedule for another class within 11 business days or more before the class start time to receive a full training credit for the rescheduled training course.
- A student cancelling with 11 business days or more before the class start date will receive full credit for a future training course rescheduled within their expiration period.
- Cancellations or reschedules received within 10 business days or less before the class start time or students who do not show up for training will be charged 100% of the registration cost.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing/email to your regional Commvault Education Registrar.
- Reseller / Partner Cancellation Policy: Notification of a reseller/partner student cancellation or rescheduling must be made in writing/email to your regional Commvault Education Registrar prior to the scheduled class start date. Failure to do so will result in a $500 fee charged to the credit card account.
Travel and Expenses: Arrangements for and cost of all meals, transportation and lodging are the responsibility of the student.
Schedule: Classes begin promptly at the time specified by the class schedule. Lunch breaks will last approximately 60 minutes. Morning and afternoon breaks are provided as needed.
Other Terms and Conditions: Commvault Systems will provide the course with reasonable care and skill but accepts no liability in the event the course content does not meet your requirements.
Any and all pre-paid Education Services training units, including training courses, will expire one year from the purchase date if not used, and will not be forwarded and/or credited to the following year or any new agreement.
Retake Policy: The same person may retake the same level and same version of a course at any location for the lifetime of that course, on a space available basis, for as long as Commvault offers it.