Well-trained Commvault® users
Customers see an increase in productivity, enthusiasm,Read More
Education Expert Sessions
Learn about cutting edge Commvault® technology and gain an elevated knowledge on advanced features and capabilities.Learn More
Announcing the Mastering Commvault® Software Reference
Become a Commvault® software power user with a one-stop, comprehensive reference on Commvault features and technologies that are part of the Next Generation Platform!Read More
Get the latest news from Commvault Education Services in our Education Connections NewsletterRead More
Chart Your Curriculum
Commvault Education Services offers flexible course format options (Instructor-led classroom, Virtual Instructor-led classroom, eLearning, and Onsite) to meet time and budget requirements. Through an initial online assessment, Customers can gauge how their role-based knowledge compares to other IT Professionals and see a recommended curriculum path. After course completion, Customers can achieve industry certification to further personal and professional growth.
Below are recommended courses and certifications based on the selected job role. Select your region to browse available sessions in your area.
Why Training Matters
See the impact Commvault training has on our customers. See what recent students say about the positive impact Commvault training has on their ability to operate and optimize their data management environment with Commvault.
How do I create/login to an Education Advantage Account Profile?
An Education Advantage Profile is necessary to register for Commvault courses and certification exams, among other tools for anyone interested in learning more about the Commvault Suite of products.
- Navigate to the Education Advantage website at https://ea.commvault.com
From the main page, select the option to login or create an Education Advantage account in the Customer Login section.
How do I register for a class?
- To register for Commvault Training, please navigate to https://ea.commvault.com and follow the steps below.
- Select Course Catalog and choose the course you would like to attend.
- Scroll down to find the course(s) and select the course you are interested in.
- Once the course is selected, its home page becomes available. This page offers additional information about the course.
- To view the options for delivery select the Availability tab.
- Once the delivery method is selected, click the Select this Course option beneath the course description.
- The next page will present upcoming sessions. Registration is available from the Upcoming Sessions tab, select the desired schedule and click Register.
- This will require the user to log in to their Education Advantage Profile. For students new to Commvault training, please click the Create One! link located next to Don’t have an Account? in the Customer Login section.
- The student is required to enter Contact Information, then click the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose a Payment Method and agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- At this point, click Submit Order – A Registration Complete notice will appear on your screen.
- After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email for your registration.
- Once the registrar confirms payment, you will then receive a separate confirmation email confirming your seat in class.