Announcing Commvault Quick Start
Learn basic configuration and admin tasks with this new free eLearning course!Learn More
Commvault Launches Advanced Infrastructure Design course and Engineer Certification
Learn how to apply advanced infrastructure design concepts
to get the most out of your Commvault environment.
Well-trained Commvault® users
get the most from their Commvault investment
Customers see an increase in productivity, enthusiasm,
loyalty and ROI as a result of knowledge gained from Education Services.
Chart Your Curriculum
Commvault Education Services offers flexible course format options (Instructor-led classroom, Virtual Instructor-led classroom, eLearning, and Onsite) to meet time and budget requirements. Through an initial online assessment, Customers can gauge how their role-based knowledge compares to other IT Professionals and see a recommended curriculum path. After course completion, Customers can achieve industry certification to further personal and professional growth.
Below are recommended courses and certifications based on the selected job role. Select your region to browse available sessions in your area.
Why Training Matters
See the impact Commvault training has on our customers. See what recent students say about the positive impact Commvault training has on their ability to operate and optimize their data management environment with Commvault.
How do I create/login to an Education Advantage Account Profile?
An Education Advantage Profile is necessary to register for Commvault courses and certification exams, among other tools for anyone interested in learning more about the Commvault Suite of products.
- Navigate to the Education Advantage website at click here.
From the main page, select the option to login or create an Education Advantage account in the Customer Login section.
How do I register for a class?
- To register for Commvault Training, please navigate to here and follow the steps below.
- Select Find Courses and choose the type of delivery or role based training you desire.
- Scroll down to find the course(s) and click Select this Course (if you would like Virtual Instructor-led courses or self-paced eLearning courses, please click the appropriate icon or tab).
- Once the type of training is selected, the individual courses become available.
- From this page, regional location can be accessed.
- The next page will present the course details and upcoming sessions.
- From the Upcoming Sessions tab, select the desired schedule and click Register
- This will require the user to log in to their Education Advantage Profile. For students new to Commvault training, please click the Create One! link located next to Don’t have an Account? in the Customer Login section.
- The student is required to enter Contact Information, then click the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose a Payment Method and agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- At this point, click Submit Order – A Registration Complete notice will appear on your screen.
- After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email for your registration.
- Once the registrar confirms payment, you will then receive a separate confirmation email confirming your seat in class.